S.E.A. Aquarium™ Admission Tickets
- Explore the world's biggest aquarium and marvel at the beauty of underwater life
- Discover the more than 100,000 marine animals and 800 species present
Experience the wonders of underwater life in the world's largest aquarium: S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa. Walk across its 10 experiential zones and learn about the 49 different habitats that this incredible venue houses. Among the 800 species present you will come across clownfish, dolphins, stingrays and over 200 sharks.
- Entrance to S.E.A. Aquarium
- Food and beverages
- Children (4-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-3): Free of charge
8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Exchange your QR code for the physical ticket at the entrance of the aquarium
- Outside food and beverages are strictly not permitted inside S.E.A. Aquarium, except Baby food, formulas and food for guests with special dietaries.
- It is allowed to take photographs inside the aquarium however, it is advised to refrain from using the camera's flash.
- Guest are required to have the QR Code to exchange for the Physical ticket
- Your voucher must be redeemed during the attraction's opening hours
Charming visitors the world over since taking flight in 1971, Jurong Bird Park is one of the most re...
River Safari is the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning park...
The tour kick-starts with a short ride to the iconic Gardens by the Bay; a horticultural oasis embra...
Leave the city behind as we head north to Mandai and visit one of the world’s top and most beautiful...
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club,...
Located at the Jewel Changi Airport, Canopy Park is a 14,000 square metre multiple attraction that h...