Tickets for FlyView Paris virtual reality tour
- Fly over Paris and its monuments in virtual reality
- Take off with your jetpack and enjoy a 360° panoramic view
- A thrilling experience to share with family and friends
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
Imagine being able to fly — and experiencing Paris with a bird’s-eye view. Experience FlyView, the one and only virtual reality attraction in the world that allows you to fly over Paris on a jetpack with a 360-degree view of its landscapes!
Explore the main monuments of Paris in a unique way, seen from the sky: Notre-Dame de Paris, the Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Seine.
Enjoy an immersive experience thanks to a state-of-the-art technological device: flight simulators (jetpack), 360° real captures filmed with a drone and the latest generation VR headsets.
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
FlyView® Paris 30 Rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris
Show your ticket at the entrance of FlyView® Paris Office on the day indicated on your ticket during opening hours. Until 31st December 2019: Sunday to Thursday from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm; Friday and Saturday from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm | From 1st January 2020: Monday from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm; Tuesday to Friday from 11.00 am to 7.30 pm; Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm. Metro stop: Opéra (lines 3,7 and 8).
- Minimum height: 1.20m (4 feet)
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
- Duration: 35 minutes (including a 13-minute film for the flight from Paris)
Until 31st December 2019:
Sunday to Thursday from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
Friday and Saturday from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
From 1st January 2020:
Monday from 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm
Tuesday to Friday from 11.00 am to 7.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...