Tickets for all exhibitions at the Petit Palais
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
Luca Giordano (1634 -1705). Le triomphe de la peinture napolitaine.
14 November 2019 -23 February 2020
A disciple of Ribera, Luca Giordano drew all the dark genius out of him. However, his training, which took him from Rome to Florence and above all to Venice, made him assimilate the great decorative baroque painting as well as Veronese coloring. With the strength of his heritage, he managed to achieve European fame which, similarly to Rubens, led him to the Spanish court.
- Ticket valid for a temporary exhibition (to be chosen at the time of booking)
- Permanent collection
- Guide/audio guide
Reduced prices (available directly at the museum)
- 18 to 26 years old (proof of age required)
- Holders of the ‘Paris-Famille’ card and families with three or more children
- Teachers and librarians working in schools
- Holders of the Navigo card ‘Améthyste-Emeraude’
- Members of Sauvegarde de l'art Français, members of the Société de l'Histoire de l'Art Français, members of the Société française d'archéologie and members of the Société nationale des antiquaires de France
- Visitors under 17 years old (proof of age required)
- Unemployed people (with a certificate from the Pôle Emploi dates from less than 6 months ago and proof of identity required)
- Holders of social benefits: RSA, single parent allowance, domiciliary care allowance, and state aid for refugees (certificate from CAF dated from less than 6 months ago and proof of identity required)
- Visitors with disabilities and helper
- Disabled ex-servicemen and helper
- Professional visual artists (upon presentation of proof: artists 'house card or social security proof attesting to the payment of contributions to the artists' house)
- Cultural professionals (international association of art critics, lecturers and guides, French and foreign curators, the Old Paris Commission, journalists and union of the artistic press, members of ICOM and ICOMOS)
- Paris Musées Card
- City of Paris employees
- Officials of the City of Paris and Parisian elected officials in active or retired service
- Students at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts
- Groups of students from the Beaux-Arts de la Ville de Paris workshops and their companion (10 people minimum)
- Art, Art History and Archeology students
- Members of the International Association of Art Critics
- Inhabitants of the City of Rome which is twinned with Paris
Petit Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris
Please present your ticket at the entrance of the Petit Palais. Metro lines 1 and 13, Champs-Elysées Clemenceau station.
- Access to the permanent collection is free
- The ticket is valid for an exhibition of your choice (you can choose during booking)
- The ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
- You can purchase reduced or free tickets directly at the museum ticket office
- You are not permitted to bring luggage, including cabin-sized suitcases or large bags inside the Petit Palais
- There is an obligatory security check at the entrance
Le Petit Palais is open every day except Monday
Open from 10.00 am to 6.00pm
Late night opening Friday until 9.00 pm
Blackout dates: 1 January, 15 July, 15 August and 25 December
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...