Eiffel Tower skip-the-line ticket and Seine cruise
- Reserved entry to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Stunning 1-hour Seine river cruise
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your skip-the-line ticket. Admire Paris and the main landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, the Invalides, etc…from the 2nd floor. Then take the time to go to the 1st level to walk on the glass floor.
The package also includes a fantastic 1-hour Seine river cruise to discover the heart of Paris and its unique architecture: Notre-Dame, Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Palais de justice, etc.
The river cruise will be commented with a multilingual audio-guide. Your tickets are open during your stay and valid for any departure.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with an english speaking host
- 1-hour Seine river cruise
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Children (0-3): free
- Children +4 years old pay the adult rate
Welcome agency Paris Trip, 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet us 15 minutes before time indicated at our welcome agency located near to the Eiffel Tower.
- Multilingual audio-guide for the river cruise
- You can decide to join the cruise before or after the Eiffel Tower visit. You need to go first to the agency to pick up your cruise tickets.
- Entry for the Eiffel Tower is reserved at a specific time slot. Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Latecomers will not be granted entry to the tower or any form of refund even partial.
- Tickets cannot be picked up in advance and alternate meeting points are not possible
- It is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Everyday all year round
(except unforeseeable events)
Entry is reserved at a specific time slot
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...