Wine tasting day trip from NYC
- Unwind on a relaxing shuttle from Midtown, Manhattan to wine country
- Visit acclaimed wineries (either Long Island or Hudson Valley) and sample delicious wine
- Enjoy delicious, artisanal fare to pair with your wine
You don't have to fly across the country to sip and learn about phenomenal wines. Be transported to wine country aboard a luxurious shuttle departing from the heart of Manhattan and arriving either in Long Island or Hudson Valley. Spend 90+ minutes in award-winning wineries, touring the grounds and sampling 4-5 different wines.
Listen to the winemakers themselves and indulge in locally-sourced artisan foods, including: cheeses, bread, olives, homemade pesto and grilled vegetables. You'll even be able to purchase freshly-baked pies, local produce and other treats at a nearby farmer's market!
Long Island destination: Jamesport Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards, Pindar Vineyards and Lenz Winery
Hudson Valley destination: Benmarl, Robibero, Stoutridge and more
- Round-trip bus travel from Midtown, Manhattan
- 4-5 wine tastings at different wineries
- Locally-sourced, artisan food
- Stop at a farmer's market
- Items available for purchase at farmer's market
140 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017, USA (closer to Third Avenue)
- Guests can choose their destination, either Long Island (Saturdays until November 16) OR Hudson Valley (Sundays from May 26 until October 27)
- Only guests 21+ can participate in this tour
- Tour provider will not grant refunds within 10 days of tour date. Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance of tour date will receive refund or credit. No-shows will be charged the full price
- Tours run rain or shine (tour takes place indoors during cold or inclement weather)
- Bus departs at 9.00am, and returns at 6.00pm
- Long Island: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Saturdays until November 16
- Hudson Valley: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Sundays from May 26 until October 27
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art is the defining museum of American modern and contemporary art. H...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...