Two-day Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and Amish Country tour from NYC
- Visit both the City of Brotherly Love and the nation's capital on a two-day tour
- Have the chance to visit top three destinations on the east coast
- Stop in the land of the Amish for a break from modern-day living
Day 1: New York – Philadelphia- Washington, D.C.
Depart New York through New Jersey to the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of the city, you’ll visit the Liberty Bell, Independence National Park and Congress Hall. Take a walk through Elfreth’s Alley, the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
As you leave Philadelphia, you’ll get a chance to see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue east to the land of the Amish in Lancaster. Take a ride on an authentic Amish Buggy through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without modern day essentials--no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances. Afterwards, you’ll have the chance to stop at an Amish marketplace where you can shop for handmade arts crafts and products. In the late afternoon, you’ll depart east for an evening arrival in Washington, D.C. with an overnight stay at the Wyndham Garden.
Day 2: Washington, D.C. - New York
Begin your day with a visit of Thomas Jefferson Memorial by the Tidal Basin, surrounded with famous Japanese cherry blossom trees. Visit the Arlington National Cemetery, the changing of the guards and the Kennedy family gravesite. You'll also get the opportunity to see the U.S. Capitol and the White House, two of the most important federal buildings in the country. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Korean and Vietnam Memorials. In the late afternoon you’ll depart north for an evening arrival in New York.
- 1 night hotel including tax + continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Amish buggy ride
- Free wifi on board
- Children ages 2-14 (sharing with two adults)
- Children under 2 travel for free
New York, NY 10036
Please meet at the Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) New York, New York 10036
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Rooms all have two double beds; however, in the event of a triple room, no extra bedding will be provided
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- The tour is operated in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Japanese. Requested language must be specified at the time of booking.
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 6.30am
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
Depart New York along the Eastern Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts. The first stop on the ...
Your day will begin with an early morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan, where you’ll be ...
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
On this day tour from NYC, you'll learn all about the nation's capital and how the U.S. government i...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on non-traditional ...
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dre...