Super New York tour plus Statue of Liberty ferry ticket and special attraction admission
- Discover New York City on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour with three different loops for 72 hours
- Receive your ticket for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferries
- Choose between free admission into the Empire State Building OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Enjoy additional perks including admission to a museum
Discover the Big Apple and see iconic NYC landmarks for 72 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus featuring loops through downtown, uptown and Brooklyn! This exciting offer includes service at over 40 stops with connecting transfer points to freely switch from one loop to another. The tour will be led by live guides in English, but recorded narrations in ten other languages will also be available.
You'll receive a Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ticket, and enjoy free admission to either the Empire State Building OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center. The package also grants tickets for the fully narrated hop-on, hop-off ferry, free admission to the Museum of the City of New York and a value-added Eat and Play Card!
Downtown tour: Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
Uptown tour: Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater District, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
Brooklyn tour: A hop-on, hop-off tour will stop at Brooklyn Promenade/Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Customers will also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
Night tour: Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan, memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more.
Hop-on, hop-off ferry: Learn about NYC with guided tour commentary while traveling from stop to stop. This service operates with two stops:
Museum of the City of New York: The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world’s largest and most important cities.
Value-added Eat and Play Card included: The Eat and Play Card is a NYC vacation savings program, providing exclusive access to savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more. Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay.
- Access to three 72-hour hop-on, hop-off tours plus night tour:
- Downtown loop
- Uptown loop
- Brooklyn loop
- Admission to either Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry tickets
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing ferry
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York
- Eat and Play Card
- Children under 3 (not occupying a separate seat): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY flagship Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level
- Hop-on, hop-off double-decker tour tickets are valid for 72 consecutive hours (3 days) from the time ticket is issued
- Night tour is not hop-on, hop-off
- Observatory and Statue of Liberty ferry tickets are valid for 14 days from time the ticket is issued
- Hop-on, hop-off ferry ticket is valid for one day
- Bonus admission tickets are valid as indicated on ticket stub
- Tour lengths vary based on route, but generally last between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. Double-decker buses run every 15-30 minutes, but times will change due to NYC traffic (especially during rush hour)
- All schedules are subject to change
- Hop-on hop-off tours offer live commentary in English plus recorded narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- Vehicles are handicapped accessible. Passengers needed special assistance should inform tour provider at time of reservation, but no later than 48 hours prior to departure
- For updated information and to see the double-decker route map, please refer to our website
- Downtown loop: lasts approx. 3 hours / 8.00am - 6.00pm with frequent departures
- Holiday hours: 8.00am-3.00pm on 8 October 2019 / will not operate on 9 October 2019 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 28 November 2019 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2019 / 8.00am-3.00pm on 27 September 2020 / will not operate on 28 September 2020 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 26 November 2020 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2020
- Uptown loop: lasts approx. 2 hours / 9.00am - 5.00pm with frequent departures
- Holiday hours: 8.00am-3.00pm on 8 October 2019 / will not operate on 9 October 2019 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 28 November 2019 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am to 3.00pm on 31 December 2019 / 8.00am-3.00pm on 27 September 2020 / will not operate on 28 September 2020 / 11.00am-6.00pm on 26 November 2020 (route can change due to parade) / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2020
- Brooklyn loop: lasts approx. 2 hours / 11.00am - 3.00pm every 30 minutes from State Street between Bridge and Pearl Street (Battery Park) *Connection to Downtown Tour at Stop #10
- Holiday hours: will not operate on 9 October 2019 / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2019 / will not operate on 28 September 2020 / 8.00am-3.00pm on 31 December 2020
- Night tour: lasts approx. 2 hours / departures at 6.30pm (in winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Holiday hours: will not operate on 8-9 October 2019; 31 December 2019; 27-28 September 2020; 31 December 2020
- Ferry: lasts approx. 1.5 hours / 10.00am - 4.00pm
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
On this Downtown tour package, you'll listen to a knowledgeable and professional guide as you ride a...
Travel around the Big Apple on open-top double-deckers, receive admission to the coolest NYC attract...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
The NYC Weekender is the most exciting and comprehensive tour package for a trip to the Big Apple. Y...
The 250-acre New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) is the largest in any American city, with 50 specialty...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...