NYC Liberty cruise
- Admire the iconic Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline up close
- Learn all about the Big Apple from your guide
- Travel down the Hudson River, the fourth longest river in the state
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hudson River to see Lady Liberty up close before heading back. Along the way, your professional guide will share stories about Ellis Island, One World Trade Center and the World Financial Center – all part of the scenery on this fun and informative cruise.
- Cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Professional tour guide
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 3-12)
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...