Indian Territory Grand Canyon West tour from Las Vegas
- Ride in a helicopter overlooking the Grand Canyon, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the famous Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill
- Drink champagne 300 feet above the Colorado River
- Fly over the bustling Las Vegas strip
The tour begins with exciting views from the helicopter of the Grand Canyon, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, and the famous Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. On the helicopter ride, you will be able to see a bird's eye view of the scenery and local southwest wildlife. The helicopter ride descends and lands 3,500 into the Grand Canyon in Hualapai Native American territory. While up in the air, you’ll be served champagne and drinks about 300 feet above the Colorado River.
On your return trip back through the Grand Canyon and finally landing on the West Rim. There you can enjoy stunning views of Eagle Point and learn about the Hualapai Native American legends and culture. Next, you’ll head to the Guano Point observation area overlooking the Grand Canyon. After the activities at the West Rim, you’ll head back to Las Vegas through the Bowl of fire and finish off the journey with a flight over the bustling Las Vegas strip.
- Helicopter ride
- Champagne and drinks
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip
McCarren International Airport, Las Vegas terminal
Las Vegas terminal
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accommodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Please note depending on gross weight, some flights may make a brief stop for fuel
- Daily: 9.00am, 1.00pm (morning or afternoon)
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...