Grand Voyager air and boat tour with Skywalk from Las Vegas
- Enjoy the flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River
- Ride a pontoon boat will drift along the Colorado River
- Cross the Skywalk bridge walking 70 feet past the canyon's edge
This tour is fit for the adventure seeker to see the Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River up close and personal. Enjoy the flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River. Upon reaching the air terminal, you'll get to ride in a helicopter and fly down deep into the canyon. While on the grounds you can gaze at the surrounding canyon walls. That’s not all in store, a pontoon boat will drift along the Colorado River to offer more sightseeing. At the canyon rim, you'll have the chance to experience the Skywalk bridge, walking 70 feet past the canyon's edge for incredible vistas of the vibrant Grand Canyon from Eagle Point. Then hop on the shuttle to another canyon viewpoint like the panoramic vistas at Guano Point.
- Hotel-to-Hotel transfer
- Flight to West Rim
- Helicopter flight to the canyon floor
- Pontoon boat ride
- Skywalk bridge
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...