Aperitivo at the international Biennal Antiques Fair in Florence
- Corsini Palace opens its doors to the 31st International Biennal Antiques Fair in Florence
- Admire the most important exhibition market of Italian art while enjoying an aperitivo with a view on the Ponte Vecchio
- 80 galleries specialized in many artistic disciplines
The International Biennal Antiques Fair of Florence, which will take place from the 21st to the 29th of September, has reached its 31st edition and a unique milestone: 60 years. The most important Galleries of the world have taken part in this fair, famous in the world for the high quality of its pieces.
To celebrate this important milestone 80 antique dealers will exhibit in the Corsini Palace on the Arno, a selection of original pieces with a high historic and artistic value.
The BIAF, defined as " the most beautiful showcase of the world" will exhibit antique paintings, sculptures, jewels and objects.
- Entry tickets for the 31st International Biennal Antiques of Florence
- Biennal's catalogue
- Reduced: military and legally disabled people, FAI cardholders
Lungarno Corsini 10, 50123 Florence
Corsini Palace on the Arno
- Get your aperitivo voucher at the ticket office by showing the ticket you received per email
- From the 21st to the 29th of September, from 10.30am to 8.00pm
- Aperitivo from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
The first part of the tour is devoted to the heart of Florence, its historic center and its wonderfu...
The first ever, original and most popular Cooking Class in Florence! Meet one of our famous and char...