Entrance ticket to the Domaine de Chantilly
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
Spend the day in Chantilly and discover the entire domain with a single ticket! The Domain ticket gives you access to the Château, Grounds and Great Stables.
The Domain of Chantilly is the work of one man: Henri of Orléans, the Duke of Aumale (1822-1897), who, throughout his life, was constantly paying tribute to the rich culture of the domain and to his illustrious predecessors, the Princes of Condé.
The Domain of Chantilly belonged to several princely dynasties who contributed to its development down through the centuries.
The audioguide is included in the ticket and available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese.
From 1st June to 6 October 2019
The nude Mona Lisa
For the 500th anniversary of Leonardo’s death, the Domaine de Chantilly will celebrate the artist’s genius through one of his lesser-known and enigmatic yet seminal work: the Nude Mona Lisa.
Those tickets are not valid during the Flower Show "Les Journées des Plantes de Chantilly" (17-18-19 May and 18-19-20 October 2019) and at Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille (30 June 2019).
- Audio guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Children under 7 are free of charge
- Children (7-17 years old): reduced
Château de Chantilly, 60500 Chantilly
Show your ticket at the entrance of the venue. Opening hours: From 30 October 2018 to 29 March 2019, Every day except Tuesday from 10.30am to 5.00pm (gardens close at 6.00pm) | From 30 March to 27 October 2019 included, Open 7 days a week from10.00am to 6.00pm (gardens close at 8.00pm)
- Open ticket valid until 31 March 2021
- Those tickets are not valid during the Flower Show (17-18-19 May and 18-19-20 October 2019) and Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille (30 June 2019).
- The ticket gives access to 30-minute dressage demonstrations given by the great stables riders
- The audioguide is available in French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
- Parking is not included in the ticket (daily-rate: 5€)
- Specific weather conditions may force us to close access to parts of the gardens for safety reasons
- Chantilly Domain does not provide lockers
- Objects with dimensions superior to 55cm x 35cm x 20cm cannot be storage by our staff
- Chantilly domain does not allow pet dogs in, even if held on a leash or in a bag. There’s an exception for service dogs only.
- Picnic tables are free to be used in the English garden and next to the Hamlet
- A wheelchair is available on demand to our staff and adapted electric cars can be rented in the park
From 30 October 2018 to 29 March 2019 included
Every day except Tuesday
10.30am to 5.00pm (gardens close at 6.00pm)
From 30 March to 27 October 2019 included
Open 7 days a week
10.00am to 6.00pm (gardens close at 8.00pm)
Enjoy an exciting day outside Paris to visit the Castle of Chantilly and take a walk in the medieval...
This full day excursion from Paris takes you to the two magnificent châteaux of Vaux le Vicomte and ...
Emulate French chic as you zip around Paris in retro style and discover the city's famous landmarks ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Explore the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris with an expert guide and visit the one-of-a-kind n...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Departing from central Paris, this half-day excursion brings you to the Fontainebleau Castle. The ex...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...
Book your exclusive shopping experience under the one-hundred year old dome, and explore the dedicat...