Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets with optional tower access
- Avoid the long queues and spend more time inside Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Learn about the history and concepts behind the design
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the city
- Admire the amazing exterior and interior of Barcelona's most-visited landmark
Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t need to wait in line because this fast-track ticket gets you straight inside the cathedral, where you can spend as long as you like enjoying the amazing architecture.
If you want to visit the towers, you can choose the ticket option with access to either the Nativity tower (views of eastern Barcelona) or the Passion tower (views of the city center).
A 75-minute multi-lingual audio guide is also included. You can choose the language you prefer: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Polish and Russian. The audio guide is only available for children over 11 years of age.
- Fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Access to the towers (if selected)
- Guided tour
- Children (0-10 years)
- Under 30 years old
- Seniors (65+ years)
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Please bear in mind that the optional tower access isn't available at the moment
- If you wish to purchase a children's ticket, you must also purchase at least one adult ticket
- For security reasons, children under six years old are not allowed up to the towers. Children up to 16 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately, people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users are not able to go up the towers
- Individual and group visitors must enter the Sagrada Familia and the towers via the entrances provided and at the specific time shown on the entrance ticket
- You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
- As a general rule, the ticket price cannot be reimbursed in the event of wanting to use the ticket at a time different from that indicated
- Even though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)
- One person or a person accompanied by his or her partner, friends, family, etc. visiting the Basilica are considered an individual tour, provided they are less than 10 people. Any party with 10 people or more is considered a group. No groups will be allowed to enter with individual tickets
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
Calendar of Masses and events that will take place at the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia of this year (2020):
- Every Saturday and on the eve of holy days of obligation at 8.00pm
- Every Sunday and on holy days of obligation at 9.00am
- November to February: 9.00am-6.00pm
- April to September: 9.00am-8.00pm
- October and March: 9.00am-7.00pm
- 25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January, 9.00am-2.00pm
- From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes
- From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes (Passion lift)
- From 9.00am to 15 minutes before the church closes (Nativity lift)
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Park Güell is one of the masterpieces of the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, a place that will surpr...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
IVenture is an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monuments ...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of Barcelona and one of ...
Park Güell is a demonstration of how far ahead of his time Gaudí was. The now-familiar mixture of hi...
Gaudí Experiència is a new cultural and tourist attraction that offers a different, unique way to le...