Day tour of Baku with boat ride
- Breath in the city's atmosphere walking on the main Boulevard
- Admire the views of the city from Nagorny Park
- Relax on a 40 minute boat tour of Baku bay
Walk on the Boulevard picturesquely planted with chestnut, plane trees, and palms to see residents and capital guests resting or stretching their legs along the seashore. Breath in the city's atmosphere in the boulevard abounding with modern cafés and restaurants, cinema theaters and fountains.
From here you will be taken by cable-railway to Nagorny Park, to see the breathtaking panorama of the Bay of Baku with Primorsky Boulevard, the old town Icheri Sheher, the Maiden Tower and the Sirvanshakh's Palace.
Before ending your tour you will take a sea voyage by boat along the Baku Bay. Travel for 40 minutes around the bay on a reconditioned old hydrofoils from the Yacht Club pier. Admire the splendid views of the city and an excellent perspective of the scale of construction city-wide. Relax on the outdoor deck at the rear of the craft for the best photo opportunities while your tour a guide tell you all the interesting facts and legends from the Caspian Sea history.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees (cable way and boat trip)
Meet your guide at the reception desk in your hotel.
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Maximum of 10 people per tour group
- Daily at 9.00am
- Tours do not operate on national holidays and F1 race days
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and ne...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The tour will take you to Gobustan National Park in the south of Baku that dates back to the Stone A...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...