Gobustan National Park and Baku day tour
- Visit the archaeological reserve of Gobustan National Park
- Admire the Shirvanshakhs Palace and Maiden Tower in Baku's inner city
- Walk the city streets to discover the updated fountain square and shopping
The tour will take you to Gobustan National Park in the south of Baku that dates back to the Stone Age. The archaeological reserve is located in a plain between the south eastern slope of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range and the Caspian Sea, and part of which is a cultural landscape of rock carvings. This is a true museum under the open sky famous for its rock paintings, carvings, relics, and mud volcanoes.
After your excursion in Gobustan you will return to Baku to discover the city. On you tour you will see a panorama of the city of Baku Bay and the Upland Park. Following visi the old city, Icheri sheher, which means the inner city. It was called the inner after the oil boom of the middle of the XIX century when the city stopped to hold in defense walls and left its limit. Admire the historical and architectural monuments at the Shirvanshakhs Palace, The Maiden Tower and the place of merchants rest in Karavansaray.
In the evening view the inner city filled with life, a place where 1300 families are still living, where an ancient city meets modern. Walk along the central streets of the city and it's updated fountain square and shopping.
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan or minibus
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees in museums
- Mineral water
- Minimum age of 12 years old
- Maximum of 10 people per tour group
- Daily at 9.00am
- Tours do not operate on national holidays and F1 race days
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and ne...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Walk on the Boulevard picturesquely planted with chestnut, plane trees, and palms to see residents a...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...